Senior Parts Interpreter -Full Time Position
We are now seeking a dynamic and self-managed Parts Interpreter to help lead and develop our Parts Team.
- Ongoing Internal/External & Product Training
- Family Owned & Operated -Strong Core Values
About the role
The Parts advisor/interpreter carries out a range of duties related to being the key contact between the guest and the dealership, for selling spare parts, warehousing, merchandising and logistics, including:
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the guest
- Meeting guest
- Identifying parts and components
- Consulting catalogues
- Carrying out storage and stock control procedures
- Materials handling
- Guest advice
- Receiving and filling orders for parts
- Invoice preparation
- Organising dispatch
- Building and maintaining customer loyalty and support
About the business
Dwyers Volkswagen established 2011, forms part of the Dwyers Motor Group of companies established back in 1898, which is one of Australia's oldest single owner, family automotive businesses.
We take pride in delivering exceptional "Guest" experiences across all parts of our operations.
We are now seeking a dynamic and self-managed Sales Manager to join our leadership group as a dedicated resource focused 100% on our Volkswagen Sales operations.
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive base rate with the opportunity to earn additional overtime including a Saturday roster rotation.
Skills and experience
Experience in this role is essential
The following skills experience will be highly regarded: -
- DMS Experience with Auto-It Units
- Parts interpreter or similar role with other brands
- In depth knowledge of the Automotive industry
- Service technical background
- Knowledge of the Zultys Phone system
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Programs
- Customer Service / Hospitality Experience
Apply online via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/37696012?_ga=2.184491046.1690353769.1541980476-0164e8f6cf0b00ad76e429ccdc2003072001806a01558
Applications close Friday 30th November 2018 at 6pm.
Dwyers Volkswagen is a family owned and operated business which was established in 1898. We operate with the highest level of professionalism and we take an active role in our local community.
Over the years we've employed and trained many locals in our Dealership.
Please feel free to send your current resume by completing the form below.
Dwyers Volkswagen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dwyers Volkswagen are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry, please get in touch with Dwyers Volkswagen now!