Dwyers “Guest Experience & Sales Support Officer" – Full Time
Dwyers has an exciting opportunity for a vibrant, bubbly and enthusiastic individual to join our Dealership Team at Bairnsdale. This would suit anyone with administration clerical experience.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills:
- Be customer (Guest) focused with skills, personality and ability to be responsive to our guests needs
- Reception skills phone answering
- Administration / clerical skills
- Marketing & social media
- Ability to prioritise
- A positive attitude towards engaging with and helping our dealership guests
- Strong computer skills
- Hospitality experience and barista coffee training would be an advantage
If you possess the skills and attributes for this role and would like the opportunity to work within a dynamic robust team environment then please express your interest.
To submit an expression of interest please request a copy of our Position Description by emailing email@example.com
Applications close Friday 15/09/2017 at 6pm.
Automotive Technicians, Apprentices and Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitters Full Time [Multiple Jobs On Offer]
- Automotive Technician/s– Workshop
- Used Car Reconditioning Technician Experience and Roadworthy inspection certificate an advantage
- 1st Year Apprenticeship Automotive Technician Volkswagen, Toyota & Jeep (3 X Positions on offer)
- Pre-Delivery Accessory Fitter/s – Auto electrical experience desirable
If you possess the skills for one of these positions and would like the opportunity to work in a new facility and be part of a dynamic robust team then please apply.
Note: The first 2 positions require a Cert3 in automotive.
To apply for one of these positions request a Position Description for the role you're applying for by completeing the form below.
Applications close Friday 30/06/2017 at 6pm.
Dwyers Volkswagen is a family owned and operated business which was established in 1898. We operate with the highest level of professionalism and we take an active role in our local community.
Over the years we've employed and trained many locals in our Dealership.
Please feel free to send your current resume by completing the form below.
Dwyers Volkswagen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dwyers Volkswagen are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry, please get in touch with Dwyers Volkswagen now!